In order for me to do my best work please make sure of the following:
- Backing is at least 10 inches wider and 10 inches longer than your quilt top
- Back and front are pressed
- Your loose threads are trimmed
- Your backing is square on all 4 sides
- Your borders lay flat with no wave
- Your seams lay flat, preferably pressed open with minimal bulk
- If your quilt is directional please mark the top
- If you are supplying batting please make sure it is as big as the backing
- If your backing is pieced please be aware of seam placement as your quilt top will be centered on the backing width. Preferably have your backing seams run horizontally.
- Please no shag or minky backing fabrics.
- When your quilt is perfect my quilting is perfect!